Tampa Bay Laser Hair Removal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tampa Bay Laser Hair Removal

Information on Laser Hair Removal, Permanent Cosmetics, Hair & Skin Care

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to copy dvd to iTunes Library?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to copy dvd to iTunes Library? Empty How to copy dvd to iTunes Library? Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:34 am

suda

A major part of our movie experience comes from DVDs that we buy or rent. However, with the business of everyday life it is difficult to bring out some time for your own to relax and watch the newly released movies. I personally do not get any time to watch movies at all. The the walking dead dvd set are rotting in one corner of my shelf and I just cannot find the time to watch them. As I have to be on the go for about two to three hours a day, I figured why not use that time to watch those movies? I have a portable device that is always with me. I can use it to watch the movies on the go.
Like me, I am sure many of the readers had felt the same. It is a waste of time while we are moving from one place to another and we are just sitting, doing nothing. Why not use that time to watch those movies and catch up with what is going on out there? Now different portable devices support different video formats and none of them can play DVDs. DVDs use VOB and a certain structure that makes the HBO TRUE BLOOD DVD players recognize it and play it. However, portable devices have neither a DVD ROM nor DVD player. If you copy them on your portable device, it will not play as VOB is unsupported. VOB is not a widely used format except in DVDs. Therefore, you will not be able to watch them on your portable devices. Then what am I talking about?
Let us say you have an or iPod. None of them can play VOB files. They support QuickTime video formats, which can be identified by the file extensions MP4, MOV or M4V. Therefore, if you want to view the supernatural season 6 buy online contents in your iPhone or iPod you are going to have to change the video format to MP4 format or the other two formats, whichever suits your choice. However, of course, merely changing the extension will not change the video formats. Moreover, usually the videos in lie to me season 1-3 dvd are separated in segments. It will be a pain to play them one by one. Converting them to your required format and merging them into one file is therefore necessary. There are many DVD rippers out there but in terms of quality, the best is Aimersoft¡s It features a user-friendly interface and supports like all popular video formats including SD (Standard Definition) and HD (High Definition) video formats. You will not have to worry if the video formats that your portable device supports are there on its supported video formats list because it supports a bunch of portable devices. Therefore, whichever device you have you will find this software useful to convert your weeds dvd set for that particular device. In addition to that, you will get video editing tools with it, which will allow you to crop, trim, merge the video files etc. You can set the brightness, saturation, aspect ratios as well.
To get this software go Here. Windows users go Here. Either you can download or you can purchase the full version. It is up to you. Nevertheless, one thing is guaranteed that with this tool you can make any of your weeds seasons 7 dvd box set portable in your portable devices.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum